Thursday, May 25, 2017

On Raising Our Sons



'On Raising Our Sons' by guest blogger Monica Rhea Graham (as posted on her Facebook page).

As we were headed to brunch to celebrate My Birthday and our Wedding Anniversary, unbeknownst to us, our son Trei took this picture from the back seat... it's Me and My Honey holding hands (the norm for us). He captioned the picture 'Happy Anniversary' and sent it to us.

I read a few posts today that pointed to the fact that as we raise our sons, remember that we are raising them to be someone's Husband and Father. The fact that Trei felt compelled to capture this Loving image and honor his parents on their Anniversary makes my heart smile and let's me know that he is definitely on the right track.

Just in case you think that your children are not paying attention to what you say and how you move in this world, think again.

One Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Saw God Today…

( Reflections on life from a place of wonderful simplicity in Jamaica … years ago) I saw God today In simplicity of life In the hopefulness ...