http://www.niacouncil.org/73-prominent-international-relations-and-middle-east-scholars-back-iran-deal/
“In addition to advancing non-proliferation goals, this agreement could be the key that unlocks solutions to some of the most intractable conflicts in the Middle East,” Trita Parsi, President of NIAC, said. “The region suffers from a diplomacy deficit and the nuclear deal paves the way for an increase in dialogue and diplomacy on a whole set of issues – which is critical for stability in the Middle East.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT’S AUTUMN… LET THERE BE SPACES IN YOUR TOGETHERNESS
“ Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of lo...
-
A few years ago I sat with my wife in an audience at Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia, as the late Congressman John Lewis gave...
-
“In my dreams I walk the winds, I climb the stairs of open space; In my dreams I float ...Unfettered...
-
Talking ‘bout this And talking ‘bout that ‘Bout how horse dead And how cow fat And hey diddle diddle And cats on fiddles And cow jump over m...
No comments:
Post a Comment