Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Disequilibrium

 


A distant aching in my mind

Circumscribing my world…

Remnant pains gathering to haunt

The empty bowels of my senses…

Contrary voices screaming at my every nerve…

Shattering to its core

A now fragile equilibrium…


Headache

Heartbreak

Brutal pain

A soul violently divided

Wrestling insanity…

Voices…screaming hurt…hurt…hurt

□         □         □         □

For the distant aching in my mind…

For the remnant pains that would overwhelm

And divide with their violence

The core of my world…


For the screaming voices

That indulge in the ugly orgy

Of what appears a pending destruction…

A firmer…more potent voice

That speaks in a divine restraining order…

Saying…“Peace…Be still…

This is my beloved child…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn Comes

and then Autumn comes… When Autumn comes the leaves change their hue and the sap of their attachment loses its viscosity… When Autumn comes ...