The following was written in response to a recent posting by blogger Walter Rhett on the now defeated attempt by the religious right in Arizona to codify discrimination against persons whose sexual orientation is different from theirs. This piece was published in the News York Times comment section by Mr Rhett in response to an article written on the same subject by columnist Gail Collins on February 27th 2014.
Friday, February 28, 2014
True Faith or Idolatry?
The following was written in response to a recent posting by blogger Walter Rhett on the now defeated attempt by the religious right in Arizona to codify discrimination against persons whose sexual orientation is different from theirs. This piece was published in the News York Times comment section by Mr Rhett in response to an article written on the same subject by columnist Gail Collins on February 27th 2014.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT’S AUTUMN… LET THERE BE SPACES IN YOUR TOGETHERNESS
“ Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of lo...
-
A few years ago I sat with my wife in an audience at Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia, as the late Congressman John Lewis gave...
-
“In my dreams I walk the winds, I climb the stairs of open space; In my dreams I float ...Unfettered...
-
Talking ‘bout this And talking ‘bout that ‘Bout how horse dead And how cow fat And hey diddle diddle And cats on fiddles And cow jump over m...