Click on the link below for another perspective on the Crisis in Gaza and the underlying factors being deliberately ignored or glossed over in our popular media and by the spokespersons for Israel.
The Patriarch of Jerusalem, Twal: the truce is not needed if Gaza remains a desperate prison - Fides News Agency
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT’S AUTUMN… LET THERE BE SPACES IN YOUR TOGETHERNESS
“ Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of lo...
-
A few years ago I sat with my wife in an audience at Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia, as the late Congressman John Lewis gave...
-
“In my dreams I walk the winds, I climb the stairs of open space; In my dreams I float ...Unfettered...
-
” We refuse to be What you wanted us to be; We are what we are: That’s the way…it’s going to be… You don’t know! You can’t educate I For n...
No comments:
Post a Comment