A gentle touch... That means so much
From the loving hands that cradled me…
Attentive ears... That show you care
Listening to my every quest…
Eyes so full of wisdom rare
That see beyond
Because you’ve been there…
Lips that kiss me “Goodnight my child”
Bringing the gentle winds
Of a loving smile…
And a heart so full of love complete
That nurtured me
With care so sweet…
With the outpouring of a grateful heart
That knows the gift of motherhood
As all the ways through which you show
Your grasp of virtuous womanhood…
Thank you…Thank you mother dear
Here’s one more hug…To show how near
I feel to every part of you…
And one more kiss…That lets you know
That I love you…Love you…Love you so
From the book "Of Scattered Seed And Broken Souls..." By Roy Alexander Graham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT’S AUTUMN… LET THERE BE SPACES IN YOUR TOGETHERNESS
“ Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of lo...
-
A few years ago I sat with my wife in an audience at Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia, as the late Congressman John Lewis gave...
-
“In my dreams I walk the winds, I climb the stairs of open space; In my dreams I float ...Unfettered...
-
Talking ‘bout this And talking ‘bout that ‘Bout how horse dead And how cow fat And hey diddle diddle And cats on fiddles And cow jump over m...
No comments:
Post a Comment